De : onap-usecase...@lists.onap.org [onap-usecase...@lists.onap.org] de la part
de David McBride [dmcbr...@linuxfoundation.org]
Envoyé : jeudi 28 mai 2020 01:11
À : Catherine LEFEVRE
Cc : onap-tsc@lists.onap.org; onap-usecase...@lists.onap.org
Objet : Re: [Onap-usecasesub] REMINDER - Guilin Release - CALL FOR ACTION -
Ends May 27th, 5 PM Pacific

Team,

When you’re creating your requirements JIRAs, please do not set the “TSC
priority” field. As the name suggests, priority is set by the TSC, not the
requirement owner.

Also, I noticed a number of requirements JIRA issues without an assignee.
Please make sure that the requirement owner is identified in the assignee
field. If you have multiple owners, pick one for the assignee and add the rest
to the description.

David

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 5:25 AM David McBride