Hello ONAP community,

Our next Virtual Developer & Testing Forum
(DTF)<https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=34604523> will
take place June 22-25. The deadline for the proposals is June 3, just a few
working days away. This is a kind reminder to us all to put in our topic
proposals<https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=34606297>
before the deadline.

This time around a special emphasis is on cross community aspects. If you have
a topic in mind that is relevant for ONAP and another LFN project, do not
hesitate to propose
one<https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=34606297#id-2020JuneVirtualLFNDeveloper&TestingForumTopicProposals-Cross-Community/GeneralTopics>.
 Goes without saying, ONAP specific
topics<https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=34606297#id-2020JuneVirtualLFNDeveloper&TestingForumTopicProposals-ONAPTopics>
 are equally welcome.
While you are filing your proposed topic, please pay attention to Tips for
Advertising, Planning, and Managing your
Topics<https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/display/LN/Tips+for+Advertising%2C+Planning%2C+and+Managing+your+Topics>.

Last but not least, do not forget to register to the
event<https://events.linuxfoundation.org/lfn-dev-test-forum/>!

Should you have any questions or comments about the event program, do not
hesitate to reach out to either Ranny (on cc) or me.

cheers
Timo
Your friendly June Virtual Event Program Committee ONAP co-representative