From: <onap-...@lists.onap.org> on behalf of "Morgan Richomme via
lists.onap.org" <morgan.richomme=orange....@lists.onap.org>
Date: Monday, June 1, 2020 at 6:29 AM
To: David McBride <dmcbr...@linuxfoundation.org>, "LEFEVRE, CATHERINE"
<catherine.lefe...@intl.att.com>, "onap-...@lists.onap.org"
<onap-...@lists.onap.org>
Cc: "onap-tsc@lists.onap.org" <onap-tsc@lists.onap.org>, Krzysztof Opasiak
<k.opas...@samsung.com>, "ZWARICO, AMY" <az9...@att.com>, 'Pawel Pawlak'
Subject: [onap-ptl] [ONAP] [Frankfurt] Integration status for RC2

Hi

I will not be able to attend this afternoon (Public holiday in Europe).
I updated the status for the PTL meeting

1) Do we have all our RC2 dockers?
*************************************
the Readiness board is up to date:
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Frankfurt+Readiness+dashboard<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__wiki.onap.org_display_DW_Frankfurt-2BReadiness-2Bdashboard&d=DwMFAw&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=qLcfee4a2vOwYSub0bljcQ&m=5lQ48DiHBsslnrO5hsuDG9f0ckOFxIRm3lw8lOkrC_s&s=K-fhErY-fhGs9RmHIQql9ToGDab8FBk7L2ByPD06HVM&e=>

RC2 dockers are missing for some projects
They have been merged in Master Gate and are still in Frankfurt Gate for OOF,
SDC and AAI
They are still in Master Gate for AAF and SO

I need also some clarification for SDNC and CDS
for CDS:  there are some patches for frankfurt in CCSDK gerrit
(https://gerrit.onap.org/r/c/ccsdk/features/+/108581<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__gerrit.onap.org_r_c_ccsdk_features_-2B_108581&d=DwQFAw&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=qLcfee4a2vOwYSub0bljcQ&m=5lQ48DiHBsslnrO5hsuDG9f0ckOFxIRm3lw8lOkrC_s&s=CyiiALC0CouA3rBHAlLaMIZcB50yhg0Hm-SaxmCAbTQ&e=>)
 but I did not find any corresponding OOM patches yet
for SDNC: As the docker versions of the master branches are different than the
ones of the frankfurt branch, I just need to be sure that the versions in
Master are for Guilin and the ones in Frankfurt are the right ones.
Otherwise the integration in OOM is missing.

Finally I did not get any feedback from VFC.
I imagine that the versions are the right ones - no changes since M4..and
possibly no lots of changes from El Alto.
But I need a confirmation to close the JIRA.

I updated the follow up pod by pod:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t3GNRtabdkVxG4ZAxqBJ-X7OO-Zv6xRwd8KrR52V9zU/edit?usp=sharing<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__docs.google.com_spreadsheets_d_1t3GNRtabdkVxG4ZAxqBJ-2DX7OO-2DZv6xRwd8KrR52V9zU_edit-3Fusp-3Dsharing&d=DwMFAw&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=qLcfee4a2vOwYSub0bljcQ&m=5lQ48DiHBsslnrO5hsuDG9f0ckOFxIRm3lw8lOkrC_s&s=3pF0SjaVU_sgxHm9gkbAmB-m8sjrCKEkOLHIhk_ccQQ&e=>

the RC1 1/06 (=RC2 candidate) column = results of the Frankfurt Daily run
executed today:
https://gating-results.onap.eu/results/onap_daily_pod4_frankfurt-574930638-06-01-2020_02-06/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__gating-2Dresults.onap.eu_results_onap-5Fdaily-5Fpod4-5Ffrankfurt-2D574930638-2D06-2D01-2D2020-5F02-2D06_&d=DwQFAw&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=qLcfee4a2vOwYSub0bljcQ&m=5lQ48DiHBsslnrO5hsuDG9f0ckOFxIRm3lw8lOkrC_s&s=KcbvQTsWm6162PGdsfe3dQvMK4t3S4kUjrDL5in6Wug&e=>
the RC2 target includes the versions currently in gate in Frankfurt or in
Master (announced for Frankfurt in patch), the ?? corresponds to the open
question (tracked in the JIRA)
the Master column = results of the Master Daily branch executed today:
https://gating-results.onap.eu/results/onap_daily_pod4_master-575064753-06-01-2020_06-06/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__gating-2Dresults.onap.eu_results_onap-5Fdaily-5Fpod4-5Fmaster-2D575064753-2D06-2D01-2D2020-5F06-2D06_&d=DwMFAw&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=qLcfee4a2vOwYSub0bljcQ&m=5lQ48DiHBsslnrO5hsuDG9f0ckOFxIRm3lw8lOkrC_s&s=Gx3Bo7Qj5-6U-Mg5Sbo-ANcm51gGL5NPin_bEOg0Bz8&e=>

Considering the RC2 target, column
green => we have the dockers, we are ready
orange => the dockers in OOM frankfurt are not the ones we expected

so from a Readiness point of view it is a NOGO.

2) Use cases
**************

30 on 31 use cases had been completed in RC1.
last use case was about 75%.
Wait for RC2 dockers for regression tests (but need the RC2 dockers for that)

Please also note that the 72h stability test was OK

3) CI
******
results are not bad (bad results on the 28th seem to be due to hardware
transient issue)
we should now be able to get a 100% on smoke tests (current results in daily
Master)

I summarized the CI test results in the following graphs
Note that the threshold change for smoke tests as we introduced new use cases
in CI during the RC0-RC2 period, some issues have been found on fixed that is
why the target is now 100%

Error! Filename not specified.

Conclusions
*************

NOGO

Action points for the PTL
- finalize the merge for the OOF, SDC, AAI
- finalize Master merge then Frankfurt merge for AAF and SO
- Clarify SDNC, CCSK, VFC

/Morgan

falsifie. Merci.

this message and its attachments.