Dear TSC,

Thank you so much for all the wonderful work and support in the ONAP community
over the past few years. It has been a privilege to lead and contribute to the
OOF project since its inception. Due to a shift in my role and responsibilities
within the company, I wanted to let you know that I’m stepping down as the PTL
of the OOF project effective today (June 2, 2020). As of yesterday, we have
completed all our Frankfurt release milestones, and our final release artifacts
have been merged into the OOM Frankfurt release branches. I’d be delighted to
help with any last minute activity that comes up for the Frankfurt release.

I’d like to take this opportunity to send in a special shout-out to Team-OOF
for all the wonderful milestones we have achieved thus far. OOF has been a key
component in ONAP platform, and has supported (and will continue to) many use
cases including 5G Network Slicing, PCI-SON, Service instantiation, HPA, CCVPN
and Traffic Distribution amongst many others. This is indeed an exciting time
for the project as we go full steam into the many forward looking 5G use cases!

Thanks again for allowing me the opportunity to serve as the PTL for the
project. As required by the process, I’ll be sending out a call for
self-nomination for the PTL of the project right away.

Thanks,
Shankar.

Shankaranarayanan Puzhavakath Narayanan
Principal Inventive Scientist