Team,

I wanted to update you on the status of the Frankfurt release.

Last week, the TSC agreed to combine the RC2 and Sign-Off milestones. This
week, on Monday and again on Thursday, the TSC reviewed the status of RC2.
The conclusion was that RC2 remains NO GO.  However, we are very close to
meeting RC2 requirements.  Therefore, the TSC will review status again on
Monday, June 8, during the PTL meeting.

Thanks to all of the project teams and integration test leads for your hard
work in getting to this point.  I will update you again after our meeting
on Monday.

David

--
*David McBride*