LFN Communities:

Due to continuing COVID-19 safety concerns, the Linux Foundation
is transitioningOpen Networking & Edge Summit North America  to a virtual
experience September 28-29 on the US Pacific Standard Time Zone (originally
planned to take place on the same dates in Los Angeles, California).
As our physical event shifts to a virtual one, know that we are taking
thoughtful actions to create an immersive digital experience that provides
attendees with interactive content and collaboration experiences. Attendees will
have the ability to network with other attendees, attend presentations with live
Q&A, interact with sponsors real time and much more -- all virtually, from
anywhere.
We have now reached out to all event sponsors and regoistants, so if this
applies to you, please look for this email. Thanks for your patience while we
have continued to navigate through this fluid situation. While we are saddened
to have to transition another face to face meeting, we do think we’ll be able to
replicate a lot of the experience and we’re looking forward to giving the
networking & edge communities a new forum in which to collaborate and grow.
After giving this some thought, we've decided to move forward with a
cancellation of Open Networking & Edge Summit Europe this year entirely.

We'll have more information to share about the event format and structure down
the road. In the meantime, if you have any ONES questions, please direct them
to: eve...@linuxfoundation.org.

Sincerely,
Brandon Wick
Senior Integrated Marketing ManagerThe Linux Foundation
bw...@linuxfoundation.org+1.917.282.0960