Team,

The TSC will be evaluating the status of the release for RC2 / Sign off on
June 11 (tomorrow).  In order to do that we need to understand the test
integration status for RC2.  Since Morgan's announcement, yesterday, there
has only been one update to the integration test status page.

*REQUIREMENTS AND USE CASE OWNERS* - Please update the integration test
status page <https://wiki.onap.org/x/YRxIB> immediately.

David

--
*David McBride*