From: FORSYTH, JAMES <jf2...@att.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2020 3:05 PM
To: onap-tsc@lists.onap.org; onap-disc...@lists.onap.org
Cc: Steven Blimkie <steven.blim...@amdocs.com>; REEHIL, WILLIAM E
<wr1...@att.com>; KAJUR, HARISH V <vk2...@att.com>; AGGARWAL, MANISHA
<amani...@att.com>
Subject: #aai Nominations for AAI PTL are open

Dear AAI Committers,

Nominations for the PTL position for the AAI project are open. Individuals
interested in running for the PTL position should reply-all indicating their
intention to run.   Candidates are encouraged to include a biography and
statement of intent on why you would be a good person to hold this position.

Nominations will be accepted until 21:00 UTC on 19 Jun 2020.

Thanks,
jimmy