Dear ONAP Community,

I hope you have enjoyed the June Virtual LFN Developer and Testing Forum event
- amazing speakers, lots of great content, discussions and demos !!!
If you have missed any session - Recordings are posted
here<https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/display/LN/2020+June+Virtual+Recordings>.

I want to inform you that the TSC Prioritization for the Guilin release has
been presented today.
If you have missed it -
presentation<https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/download/attachments/34606297/Guilin%20TSC%20Prioritization.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1593090192468&api=v2>
 and
recording<https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/download/attachments/40370243/ONAP%20Guilin%20TSC%20Prioritization.mp4?api=v2>
 are already available.

41 out of 52 requirements have been approved, 7 will require additional
follow-ups and 4 will not be part of the Guilin release.
I want to thank you again all their Requirement Owners who have submitted their
candidates and the ONAP Subcommittees.

Our next milestone is scheduled on July 9th, 2020 - Release Commitments

7x Follow-Up with the TSC no later than June 30th, 2020

Before July 9th, 2020 (M1)

  *   Requirement Owners to finalize the remaining Architecture Review(s)
  *   Requirement Owners to identify their Non-Functional Contribution to the
project team
  *   Requirement Owners to provide test criteria regarding their
UseCase/Functional Requirements
  *   PTLs to prepare their M1 Commitments (JIRA Management - Assign Issues to
Guilin Release)
                working closely with Requirements Owners considering the Guilin
Timeline, #Committers, Company Engagement

  *   PTLs to schedule their Project Lifecycle Review with the TSC
  *   PTLs Agreement concerning CI enforcement (What and When) - First
discussion on 6/29

Any Concern: Bring it as soon as you can to our Release Manager - David McBride

Thank you for your continued engagement and commitment

Best regards
Catherine

Catherine Lefèvre
AVP Software Development & Engineering

AT&T Labs - Network Cloud and SDN Platform Integration
SDN Platform & Systems
ECOMP/RUBY/SPP-NEAM-Appl. Servers/SIA
ONAP TSC Chair

[cid:image001.png@01D64B1F.B72EB810]        [cid:image004.png@01D64B21.E73B5E80]

Phone: +32 2 418 49 22
Mobile: +32 475 77 36 73
catherine.lefe...@intl.att.com<mailto:catherine.lefe...@intl.att.com>

TEXTING and DRIVING... It Can Wait

AT&T
BUROGEST OFFICE PARK SA
Avenue des Dessus-de-Lives, 2
5101 Loyers (Namur)
Belgium

NOTE: This email (or its attachments) contains information belonging to the
sender, which may be confidential. proprietary and/or legally privileged. The
information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies)
named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, distribution or taking of any action in reliance on the
content of this is strictly forbidden. If you have received this e-mail in
error please immediately notify the sender identified above.