Dear TSC,

I am stepping down as PTL for the Policy Framework Project. I will continue as
committer for Policy and Chair of Control Loop sub-committee.

I’d like to thank my fellow committers: Jorge Hernandez-Herrero, Jim Hahn, Liam
Fallon and Ram Krishna Verma for their incredible support and technical
expertise over the past six releases. Truly a team effort to build a
first-class Policy Framework project. I also wish to thank the many other
contributors of the Policy project from AT&T, Ericsson, Bell Canada, and Wipro
who have also worked so hard and humbly abided by the requirements that myself
and the committers made in order to have six successful releases of the policy
project.

Thanks again,

Pam Dragosh
Lead Inventive Scientist