TSC,

On last week’s TSC meeting, one of the topics discussed in the “Administrative
Pains” section was a proposal to allow PTLs to request repo creation without
requiring approval.  On our PTL call this week, this topic was also discussed.

I wanted to clarify whether the TSC has approved this change, or whether we are
still required to get approval from the ONAP infrastructure coordinator for new
repo creation.  I need to create a new repository ccsdk/oran  for ORAN related
work in CCSDK – which must be aligned with the ORAN schedule (and thus would
benefit from being released separately).

Thanks!
Dan