Dear TSC,
I'd like to promote the following contributor: Priyadharshini B as a committer
to the External API Framework Project, please find details at:
https://wiki.onap.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=15995154

Please also find the current External API Framework committers voting results
at : https://www.surveymonkey.com/results/SM-Y88BW3DB7/

The new committer addition will be reflected on our INFO.yaml files upon
approval, as well as in wiki:
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Resources+and+Repositories#ResourcesandRepositories-ExternalAPIFramework

Best Regards,

Adrian

Adrian O'Sullivan, Open Source EcoSystem Development  | Europe Standardization
& Industry Development Dept (Corporate Strategy Dept) | Tel : +353 87 9590250 |
Email:  adrian.osulli...@huawei.com<mailto:adrian.osulli...@huawei.com>  |
 Post Addr.:Huawei Ireland Research Centre (Cork), The Capitol 14-23 Grand
Parade, Cork City, T12 F894, Ireland.

[Huawei LOGO]