Dear TSC,

Jess just finished working with LF Finance to upgrade the ONAP Dockerhub
account.  Originally we applied for a free OSS account, but I decided that
we were better off just getting a paid account to get back on track ASAP.
Once I found out that the cost was only $300 USD annually I gave the
authorization to proceed, so this is one of those, "Ask for forgiveness
rather than permission" scenarios on my part.

This plan has 5 seats associated with it, 4 of which are currently in use
for automation/management purposes.  There is one seat available and that is
being held in reserve for now. Should it also be needed to serve the
community at large, let's make sure that we understand why and establish if
there are any others that are also necessary. If so we can add then to our
account incrementally.

This should get us past our current bottleneck.

Thanks!

-kenny