Hi Huabing,

It is nice to know you.  I wish you the best in your future career path.

Thanks
Srini

From: onap-tsc@lists.onap.org <onap-tsc@lists.onap.org> On Behalf Of Huabing
Zhao
Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2020 7:57 PM
To: onap-tsc <onap-tsc@lists.onap.org>
Cc: ni.jinq...@zte.com.cn; meng.zhaoxing1 <meng.zhaoxi...@zte.com.cn>;
Wangchengli <wangchen...@chinamobile.com>; Kanagaraj Manickam
<kanagaraj.manic...@huawei.com>; imacm...@gmail.com
Subject: [onap-tsc] Stepping down as ONAP MSB PTL

Dear TSC and all,

I want to let you know that I'm stepping down from the role of ONAP MSB PTL, as
I'm pursuing a new career interest. I will continue helping in the community as
needed to make the shift as smooth as possible until the new PTL is elected.

I recommend Nijinquan to serve as the next MSB PTL. He has been working on MSB
for a long time, both on opensource and production. He has the most knowledge
of this project among all the candidates.

Special thanks to Zhaoxing, Lingli, Hui, Xinhui, Chengli, and all my team for
your tremendous help in the last 7 releases!

It's such an honor for me to work with you all. I'll never forget this
wonderful journey in my life. Thank you with all my heart!

Regards,
Huabing Zhao