From: onap-...@lists.onap.org <onap-...@lists.onap.org> On Behalf Of Chaker
Al-Hakim via lists.onap.org
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2021 11:34 AM
To: onap-...@lists.onap.org
Cc: onap-tsc@lists.onap.org
Subject: [Onap-arc] ONAP Architecture Subcommittee Vice Chair Elections (New
Position)

Dear Architecture Subcommittee members,

As per the attached email below that was sent on Jan 26,2021 - Now that the
Architecture Subcommittee elections for the Chairmanship position have
concluded. I am kicking off the call for the
Architecture Subcommittee Vice Chair nominations.

The self-nomination phase will start with the receipt of this announcement  and
will end on Mach 9, 2021 at 5PM EST.

If you ae interested in self-nominating for this position please "Reply All"
with your intention.  You are also encouraged to include a biography and
statement of intent on
why you would be a good fit to hold this position.

Regards,
Chaker