LF Technical Communities,
The LFN Developer & Testing Forum will be held virtually over four days, June
7-10, 2021. Once again we will be gathering the LFN project technical
communities to progress our releases; discuss project architecture, direction,
and integration points; and further innovate through the open source networking
stack. We will use a combination of online tools to create a productive and
interactive virtual meeting environment. LFN projects planning participation
include Anuket, ODIM, ONAP, OpenDaylight, Tungsten Fabric, and XGVela.
The event is free of cost and registration is required. * View the event &
  registration page here
* View the wiki
  planning
  page here

Session proposals are due today. Please let us know directly if you have any
questions or need more time. Thank you!
Best,
Brandon Wick
Senior Integrated Marketing ManagerThe Linux Foundation
bw...@linuxfoundation.org+1.917.282.0960