Dear ONAP Team,

*This update is not urgent, and can be rescheduled if needed*.

Two months since we applied the last nexus3 update, and the time has come
to update our Nexus3 to the latest version. This is just to ensure that we
are not behind too much.

To accommodate this I will pause Jenkins for a brief time as per below.

Day           : Friday  2nd July
Start Time : 03:00 UTC (13:00 Australia/Melbourne time)
Duration    : maximum 60 minutes
Servers     : ONAP Nexus3 outage, and will pause Jenkins during this.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and if this is a really bad time to do,
please let me know.

Thank you very much for your patience :)
Bengt