Good morning/afternoon/evening dear TSC,

I am writing to let you know that I have decided to accept an opportunity in a
different company, and that I will therefore be leaving Bell at the end of this
week (July 9). Effective immediately, I will therefore need to step down from
the TSC, as I will not be able to represent Bell anymore. Kenny and Catherine,
I might need to reach out to you offline to understand what happens with the
seat according to the new TSC guidelines and the upcoming September election.

In the meantime, I want to sincerely thank each of you for this journey, it has
been a lot of fun. Although I have not been on the TSC for long, I got to
participate on a few initiatives, such as acting as a requirement owner for
Multi-Tenancy and presenting our progress on various forums, and working with
Brandon on the Bell/ONAP case study. In my new position, I will still be
working in the orchestration / automation business, and I am hopeful that our
paths might cross again. It's a small world! :)

All the best!
--
[logo_bell_120dpi_0_84_154]
Olivier Phénix, ing. / P. Eng