Dear ONAP Team,

*This update is semi urgent, and can be rescheduled if needed*.

One month since we applied the last nexus3 update, and of course there is a
mandatory patch out for all Nexus3 versions.

To accommodate this I will pause Jenkins for a brief time as per below.

Day                  : Tuesday  27nd July
Pause Jenkins : 00:30 UTC (10:30 Australia/Melbourne time)
Start Time        : 01:30 UTC (11:30 Australia/Melbourne time)
Duration           : maximum 60 minutes
Servers            : ONAP Nexus3 outage, and will pause Jenkins during this.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and if this is a really bad time to do,
please let me know.

Thank you very much for your patience :)

Bengt