It is time for the annual PTL Election for ONAP Policy, and I will be stepping
down.  Following the Guidelines for PTL Election, I posted a request for
nominations on the "appropriate mailing list", which is onap-discuss, as that
is the distribution list monitored by all of the Policy committers.

https://lists.onap.org/g/onap-discuss/message/23421

The nomination period ends today, and we have received nominations from several
excellent candidates.  Apparently, this should have been posted to the onap-tsc
list, too.  I'm sorry for the oversight - perhaps the guidelines should be
updated to reflect exactly which distribution lists should be used.

-Jim