Hello Folks,

I would like to let you know that I have joined Sterlite Technologies (STL)
- Access Solutions. I plan to continue my active engagement in ONAP with
the same objectives as before, which is to foster a ONAP solutions for
radio networks which are aligned with O-RAN.

Please note that the 5G SON team has decided to move the weekly call from
Fridays to Mondays, and it will be at 13:30 UTC (9:30 EDT) just after the
Network Slicing use case call. There will be no call tomorrow Aug 6;
instead we will have the weekly call on Monday Aug 9. Here is the link to
the ONAP calendar event:
https://lists.onap.org/g/onap-meetings/viewevent?repeatid=32219&eventid=1236181&calstart=2021-08-09

Thank you all for the messages of good wishes and support! I look forward
to productive and useful discussions to continue the great work in the SON
use case.

Best regards,

Shankar

--
*STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited Disclaimer:*
The content of this

Please consider environment before printing this email !

Registered
office: E 1, MIDC Industrial Area, Waluj,
Aurangabad, Maharashtra – 431 136
CIN – L31300MH2000PLC269261