Dear Kenny, ONAP TSC (or proxies),

My apologies for the delayed response.
Thank you Kenny for taking the time to capture the changes submitted by the TSC
members (or proxies)

I have reviewed the TSC 2.0 proposal, in particular the "TSC 2.0 Draft
Edits.pdf".

I have the following comments - there are not related to TSC election but
should be considered since I have noticed some changes in section we did not
review as part of the TSC election
The TSC could decide to focus on TSC Election i.e. section 4 to unlock the
Election process but it is important to take an action to update the other
sections as soon as possible.

Here are my comments:

  *   Section 3.3.3.2 "In order to effectively review project progress, four
reviews are build-in within the project lifecycle" - Is it correct? Should it
not be 5 if we consider the new project state 'unmaintained" and 1 review per
project state after the project being approved?
  *   Section 3.3.3.3. Project State "Unmaintained" to be added

Definition is provided on Project State: Unmaintained - Developer Wiki -
Confluence
(onap.org)<https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Project+State%3A+Unmaintained>,
approved by the TSC previously

"Unmaintained:

  *   Project(s) or sub-project(s) is no more part of any official release, but
some parts might still be consumed indirectly by other project teams or some
functionalities are still needed but no alternative has been implemented yet.
  *   These Project(s) or sub-project(s) are no more subject to non-functional
compliances. The level of support will be dependent on the ONAP Community
willingness to contribute, fast response time is not guaranteed.
  *   The project will be still part of OOM deployment and High Priority bugs
might be fixed to unblock the current and/or maintained releases."

  *   Section 3.3.3.3. To move from one state t o t he next state, the Project
Team has to formulate a Kick-Off release review t o t he TSC, by specifying its
goal to move up the Project Lifecycle l adder

Several From State to State are missing i.e. Incubation to Unmaintained, Core
to Unmaintained, Unmaintained to Incubation/Core, Unmaintained to Archived, etc.

see the following wiki for additional details - Project State:
Unmaintained<https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Project+State%3A+Unmaintained>

  *   Section 3.3.6 Need to add the "Unmaintained" Review in alignment with
Project State:
Unmaintained<https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Project+State%3A+Unmaintained>
  *   Section 3.3.7 Mature Release Process - this section should be reviewed
and updated in alignment with the new Release process that we have put in place
  *   Section 4.4.2.2.1 - A Coordinator Candidate must be an ONAP active
community member otherwise how can she/he represent the ONAP Community while
coordinating with SDOs and/or other open source communities?
  *   Section 4.7.4.1 "Voting f or a Chair or Vice-Chair is not limited to ONAP
member companies" but only ONAP Active Members must be eligible.

Best regards
Catherine