LFN Communities,We are pleased to announce the new US Gov Ops Mini-Summit
joining the ONE Summit 2021  programming, where you can: * Find out about the US
   Government’s Open Programmable Secure initiative within The Linux Foundation
 * Get an overview of
   DARPA’s Open, Programmable, Secure 5G (OPS-5G) project that is developing a
   portable standards-compliant network stack for 5G mobile that is open source
   and secure by design
 * Hear about the Linux
   Foundation 5G Super Blueprint and its applicability to the OPS-5G and DoD 5G
   initiatives
 * Learn about the
   Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Research & Engineering’s 5G
   initiative and the Multi-site OPS-5G Joint Independent Test Option (MOJITO),
   a nationwide testbed being deployed to enhance the DoD’s ability to test the
   security attributes of 5G networks

Doug Evans, Neil Hoff and Andrew Leidy join us from the Department of the Navy
to lead this mini-summit. They are joined by our newest keynote speaker, Dr. Dan
Massey who leads the Operate Through portion of the DoD 5G to NextG Initiative.
Operate Through aims to ensure the DoD can securely operate through commercial
5G networks across the globe.

Read the Press ReleaseView the Mini-Summit Schedule
The US Gov Ops Mini-Summit will be held, Monday, October 11, 2:00 - 4:50 PM PT.
Registration to this mini-summit is included in the overall conference
registration (only $50 though October 5th) and we encourage you toregister today
. LFN Members are entitled to an additional discount. Please email
eve...@linuxfoundation.org for the member registration code.
Best Regards,

Brandon Wick
Senior Integrated Marketing ManagerThe Linux Foundation
bw...@linuxfoundation.org+1.917.282.0960