De : onap-rele...@lists.onap.org [onap-rele...@lists.onap.org] de la part de
David McBride [dmcbr...@linuxfoundation.org]
Envoyé : mercredi 29 septembre 2021 21:57
À : onap-release; onap-tsc
Cc : Kenny Paul
Objet : [Onap-release] Weekly ONAP Release Status - Sept 29, 2021 #weeklyupdate

Istanbul release

  *   Schedule<https://wiki.onap.org/x/DiSLBQ>
     *   M4
        *   On Sept 16, the TSC approved M4<https://wiki.onap.org/x/m41kBg> on
the condition that
           *   the remaining milestone tasks be resolved by Sept 30
           *   the status of BP/GR requirements is understood by Sept 23
        *   The conditions have now been satisfied
     *   RC
        *   Scheduled for Oct 14
  *   Jira
     *   153 open
issues<https://jira.onap.org/issues/?filter=-2&jql=fixVersion%20%3D%20%22Istanbul%20Release%22%20AND%20project%20not%20in%20(%22Release%20Requirements%22%2C%20%22ONAP%20Architecture%20Committee%22)%20AND%20status%20not%20in%20(Closed%2C%20Done)%20AND%20labels%20!%3D%20relman%20ORDER%20BY%20key%20ASC&startIndex=450>
 (-134 change from previous update)
     *   Note: this
dashboard<https://jira.onap.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=11500> shows
> 2000 issues that are unassigned to a release.  This means that we do not have
an accurate accounting of the actual workload for the current release.
  *   SECCOM High Priority Jira
     *   Resolved
  *   Integration blocking issues<https://wiki.onap.org/x/DoFkBg>

Honolulu maintenance release

  *   Jira
     *   2 open
issues<https://jira.onap.org/issues/?jql=fixVersion%20%3D%20%22Honolulu%20Maintenance%20Release%201%22%20AND%20status%20not%20in%20(Closed%2C%20Done)%20ORDER%20BY%20key%20ASC>
 (0 change from previous update)
  *   INT team indicated that daily test results are acceptable
  *   A documentation build issue has been blocking the maintenance release.
     *   A solution has been submitted.
     *   Unclear at this time whether the solution was successful.

Jakarta release

  *   A schedule proposal <https://wiki.onap.org/x/m41kBg> will be voted on by
the TSC on Sept 30.

--