Hi Catherine,

Thanks for the response.

I fully understand the rationale for the time interval between M0 and M3, and I
don't think there's much opportunity to improve on that.

My point was more related to this statement:

Nothing prevents any project team from handling multiple releases at the same
time, from self-releasing their project any time, from continuously developing
and testing without breaking the gating, etc.

My sense is that while this is in principle true, in practice I don't see any
evidence that the culture of doing so is being developed. My proposal below is
a suggestion on how we might reflect that this is desirable in the actual time
plan, potentially by introducing a specific - weekly, for example - "snapshot
build" that projects could be encouraged to release to periodically.

Do you feel that you could work with David/PLTs in order to build a
transformation plan in alignment with your expectations?

Yes, I think from Ericsson's perspective we would like to improve on this, and
myself / Magnus would be happy to engage on helping to create a proposal.

Regards,

Ciaran