Team,

Last week, the TSC reviewed a list of release issues and tasks that need to
be completed in order to sign off the Istanbul release. We reviewed that
list again in today's PTL meeting.  The following is an update on the
status of those issues and tasks.

If you believe that I've missed any relevant points, please feel free to
respond to this thread and add them.

   1. Istanbul milestone status
      - Projects: 84%; Req: 100%
      - Still missing VNFSDK branch
   2. xtesting results
      - We are now getting results for the Istanbul branch
      - Some instability in results due to a large number of OOM merges.
      Results are expected to improve in the coming days.
      - A regression was found in the onboarding tests and is documented in
      SDC-3773
   3. Release requirements
      - The status of all requirements (use cases, specifications, and
      features) has been updated except for REQ-627
   4. Integration blocking points
      - All items have been resolved except for SDC-3773 (mentioned above)
   5. Jira
      - 20 issues remaining.
      - Primarily OOM and CCSDK.
      6. Key updates page
      - Reviewed with the team and requested updates.
   7. Platform maturity page
      - Reviewed with the team and requested updates
   8. SECCOM recommendations
      - Still waiting for the weekly security test to verify removal of
      Java 8 from Multicloud artifact broker.  Should have results before the
      next PTL meeting (Nov 15).
   9. IP legal recommendation
      - Kenny reports that no comments were received from TSC members
      regarding the last security scan
      - Kenny believes that there is nothing in the last security scan that
      would prevent Istanbul from being released
   10. Documentation
      - The remaining merge requests required to implement the
      documentation solution proposed by Cedric have been completed.
   11. OOM merge requests
      - All of the merge requests listed in the TSC notes for Nov 4 have
      been resolved, with the exception of 125362
      <https://gerrit.onap.org/r/c/oom/+/125362>, which will be cherry
      picked as soon as gating results are available.
      - OOM has the following items remaining:
         - Validate on master before getting merged:
            - [ETCD] Give full FQDN name for etcd |
            https://gerrit.onap.org/r/c/oom/+/125471
         - Discuss with patch owner to see if it needs to be cherry picked:
            - [COMMON] Changed mongo storage location to enable persistance
            | https://gerrit.onap.org/r/c/oom/+/125076
            - [DCAEGEN2] Added imagePullSecret to cleanup job |
            https://gerrit.onap.org/r/c/oom/+/125121

Let me know if you have any questions.

David

--