Including other contributors to the Network slicing use case.

Thanks & Regards,
Ahila P.

From: Ahila Pandaram - (iDEAS-ER&D)
Sent: 09 November 2021 16:25
To: onap-tsc@lists.onap.org; Catherine LEFEVRE
<catherine.lefe...@intl.att.com>; David McBride <dmcbr...@linuxfoundation.org>
Cc: Saravanan A (iDEAS-ER&D) <saravanan....@wipro.com>; menglinyjy
<menglin...@chinamobile.com>
Subject: E2E Network Slicing Use Case Participation update - Jakarta release

Dear All,

This is to inform that we will not be able to coordinate the E2E Network
slicing use case from Jakarta release onwards, as I am moving out from my
current work. But few members from Wipro can still contribute to the use case,
if anyone is willing to lead this use case.

In case if no lead is identified, our team members can only support the use
case, but we may not be able to work on any new features development.  We will
continue to work on bug fixing and testing for J-Release.

Below are the possible solutions that we have come up with. Kindly guide to
handle the situation.

1. Let each track be an independent requirement, report and track separately as
the community is managing the use case in requirements.
2. Merge E2E network slicing use case under 5G use case group and keep it
managed in a unified way under 5G use case group.
3. TSC recommend someone who can lead the use case.

Thanks & Regards,
Ahila P.

'The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to
contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
any attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The
viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email. www.wipro.com'