LFN Community:
This is a notification that we have a webinar with the LFN End User Advisory
Group (EUAG) coming up on Tuesday, November 30th, 7:00 AM Pacific Time. Register
for the event today to learn more and get your questions answered. The recording
and slide deck will be sent to all registrants post-event.

Intelligent Networking and the Thoth Project – Where do we go from here?November
30 @ 7:00 am - 8:00 amBased on the recently published LFN End User Advisor Group
(EUAG) Intelligent Networking white paper  that highlights some recommendations
for supporting intelligent networking for Telecom operators, this webinar will
focus on some of the work that has been started to address the identified needs.
Some of the topics covered will include:
• Thoth, the first LFN AI/ML project• The need for a common data set to support
intelligent networking development• Is the Open Source community the right place
to address the gaps?
Join Beth Cohen (Verizon), Lei Huang (China Mobile), Sridhar K N Rao (Spirent),
and Yuhan Zhang (China Mobile) to discuss the future of networking in the
Telecom industry.
Register Here.
Best,
Brandon Wick
Senior Integrated Marketing ManagerThe Linux Foundation
bw...@linuxfoundation.org+1.917.282.0960