Hi Fred,

No one other than an “Active Community Member” can be  a member of the TSC.
There is no specific need to step down as long as you continue to meet that
criteria, but if a conflict is created from  join a different company then
there would need to be an election.  Here is how the  Technical Community
Document <https://wiki.onap.org/x/zQc0Ag>   handles job changes for TSC members.

4.3.4.   TSC Member Job Status Changes

4.3.4.1.  If a TSC member is no longer able to perform their TSC duties, the
TSC member may step down by informing the community via an email to the TSC
email list.

4.3.4.2. Any TSC member that changes companies or employment status must notify
the TSC via an email to the ONAP TSC list.

4.3.4.3.  If there is no conflict with the One Person Per Company Rule, a TSC
Member will retain their seat provided any new responsibilities do not impact
their ability to meet the obligations outlined in this document.

4.3.4.4. If there is a conflict with the One Person Per Company Rule, the
incumbent TSC member may run in the Special Election to retain their seat if
they choose to do so. If elected they may retain their seat until the next
regular TSC election cycle.

4.3.4.5. There are no provisions permitting a company or group of Related
Companies to appoint a replacement into a seat vacated by one of their
employees.

Thanks!

-kenny