LFN Technical Communities,
The next LFN Developer & Testing Forum will be heldJanuary 10-13, 2022. Once
again we will be virtually gathering the LFN project technical communities to
progress our releases; discuss project architecture, direction, and integration
points; and further innovate through the open source networking stack.Session
topics will cover the following projects and initiatives: Anuket, EMCO, FD.io,
ONAP, OpenDaylight, Tungsten Fabric, XGVela, 5G Super Blueprint, End User
Advisory Group, L3AF, and Magma.We will use a combination of online tools to
create a productive and interactive virtual meeting environment. The event is
free of cost andregistration is required.

Learn more on the event planning wiki page

Register for the event

Please send programming questions tocc...@linuxfoundation.org, and event
logistical questions toeve...@lfnetworking.org.

JUNE EVENT UPDATE:We are planning to host an LFN Developer & Testing Forum, June
13-16, 2022 in person in Porto, Portugal! Save the date and stay tuned for more
information.
Best,
Brandon Wick
Senior Integrated Marketing ManagerThe Linux Foundation
bw...@linuxfoundation.org+1.917.282.0960