Happy New Year to everyone,

This is a reminder that we will be having an Architecture Subcommittee meeting
tomorrow, Jan 04. The meeting agenda can be accessed here:
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/2022-Jan-04+ONAP+Architecture+Subcommittee+Meeting

4 topics are scheduled to be reviewed at the meeting and I expect we will use
all 2 hours to complete the reviews.

I also included some notes below from my last email before the break as a
reference.

Regards,
Chaker

______

A few additional items to be aware of:

  1.  The Dec 14, 2021 will be the last ARCCOM meeting for the year, The next
meeting is scheduled for Jan-04-2022
  2.  The Jan-11-2022 session has been pushed back to Jan-18-2022 as it
conflicts with the Jan 2022 DDF
  3.  We are targeting the completion of all the reviews on Jan-25-2022. If you
have not requested an Architecture review for changes you're planning for the
Jakarta-R10 release please do so asap.
  4.  Per the TSC guidelines discussed at the Dec-09-2021 TSC meeting, we are
asking all the PTLs and project leads to identify any dependencies they may
have on other ONAP components. In order do to that, we have updates this form:
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Component+Documentation+Template and provided
a new section (section 4) to list all the dependencies your respective
components have on other components and/or shared services. We are requesting
that all the Sponsors provide this information as part of their reviews
supporting documentation. We are also asking those PTLs/Sponsors that have
already completed their reviews to go back and fill out  the updated wiki form.
  5.  The ARCCOM Architecture Review
Dashboardhttps://safratech.net/dn3/action_page.php?release=jakarta&doc_type=comp-review
  should be  up to date and should reflect all the requests we have already
received. If you see any discrepancies please let me know.