Thank you Kanagaraj.
We will also highlight this during the ONAP TSC Call today (4/21)

Best regards
Catherine

From: onap-tsc@lists.onap.org <onap-tsc@lists.onap.org> On Behalf Of Kanagaraj
Manickam via lists.onap.org
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2022 10:01 AM
To: onap-tsc@lists.onap.org
Subject: [onap-tsc] FW: vnfsdk functest vulnerability issue!

Dear ONAP TSC Team,

As functest project repo is getting listed in CLM vulnerability list, I have
circulated below mail to findout anyone having interest in contributing in
functest and I have not received no interest.
So Would like to propose to mark VNFSDK functest repo as read-only and please
let me know if any concern.
Thank you

Regards
Kanag