Hi,

*Please send resumes with candidate contact number** **and bill rate ASAP.**
**We will get back to you if your profile is a good match.*

Position:  Senior Technical
Writer
**

Address:  Chevy Chase MD (Face to face after telephonic)**

Length:  3 month (possible
extension)                                            **

Skills Required:                                               **

This person must be a senior technical writer and write at the *expert
level.*

Will be writing Technical Documents

Will have to provide writing samples eventually in the interview
process

Must have excellent communication skills.

Thanks and Regards

Pramod Kumar/Abhi
Recruitment and Resource Management
Virtusoft Inc | 617-264-0974 Tel | 877-570-0923 Fax

pra...@virtusoft.us | www.virtusoft.us

Catch me live on Yahoo IM: *pramodkumar79*

Catch me live on Gtalk: *pramod.virtusoft*

interested in receiving our e-mails, please reply with a "REMOVE" in the
subject line and we will remove your e-mail address from our future mailings