Hi

Send me the best matched resume for the below requirement.

Juniper Network Consultant

Durham, NC

10 Months Contract

Job Details:

.         Day to day support of existing firewalls and vpn endpoints.

.         Support of projects to deploy devices at new sites, upgrades on
existing equipment, and rule modifications per customer requests.

.         This includes initial configs, troubleshooting connectivity
issues, and at times managing the project to completion.

Fill The skill Matrix

Skill

Years of Exp

Last Used(mm/DD/yy)

Juniper Net screen

Cisco PIX

Firewall troubleshooting

VPN config (multi-vendor)

Checkpoint firewall

Global customer interaction

Nortel Connectivity

Network analysis

Aventail appliances

I appreciate your time and support.

Thanks & Regards,

SAM

Dir: 248 327 3484 / Fax: 248 354 3626

s...@ramsoft.net; www.ramsoft.net <blocked::http://www.ramsoft.net/>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/suresh007> http://www.linkedin.com/in/suresh007

Ramsoft Systems Inc

Certified: ISO 9001: 2000, MBE

ERP, BI, EAI, E-Business: "Projects & Staffing"

"Proudly serving the industry for 16 years"

TechServe Alliance Member (formerly NACCB)

We respect your email and Internet privacy. If you have received this e-mail
in error or wish to be removed from our e-mail list, please reply to us with
the word "REMOVE" in the subject line and your ID will be removed from our
mailing list immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused