HI Friends,

**

*PLEASE FORWARD RESUMES TO vi...@ar-sys.com
*

* ***

*.Net Developer***

*Tampa Florida***

*6-12 months***

*Interview Process**:  Initial phone screens then face-to-face interviews. *

*Client seeking a lead Software Developer with experience building both web
based and client based .NET applications using the best practices of SOA
architectures and using VB .NET 2.0***

*Please provide the number of years of experience next to each line
item/without this candidates will not be submitted*

* *

NET development environment including C#, Win forms, WPF
• SQL server writing stored procedures, queries, creating tables or views,
etc
• Concentration in Microsoft Centric Development and Architectures
• Experience with Microsoft TFS (Team Foundation Server)
• Excellent Communication Skills

VB Net 2.0

SOA architectures

Programming Languages
• Heavy Object Oriented development experience and familiarity with design
patterns
• Experience working in agile (preferably scrum) development methodologies.

*Please complete the candidates profile (Mandatory) or candidates will not
be submitted. We will not accept any profiles that our not completed in
which we request. *

Full Legal Name:

Home Address:

Date of Birth:

Current City and State:

Pay/Rate:

Visa Status:

Visa Company

Rate Communication Skills

Certifications:

Availability for Interview:

Contact Number(s):

Email Address:

Relocation:

Any Pending Interviews/Vacation:

Any Brainbench or Proveit Testing Scores

* *

*Best Regards,***

* *

*Vikas Thakur***

* *

*AR-SYSTEMS Inc.,***

*22, Meridian Road Suite # 18, NJ 08820
Phone: 732-593-8046*104 |Alt No - 732-476-6195***

*Fax: (732) 210.0205
E-mail : **vi...@ar-sys.com* <vi...@ar-sys.com>**

*Website :
**http://www.ar-sys.com/*<https://mail.ar-sys.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://mail.ar-sys.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://mail.ar-sys.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://mail.ar-sys.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://mail.ar-sys.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.ar-sys.com/>
**

e-mails then please reply with a "Remove" in the subject line. Sorry for the
inconvenience caused to you.***