Dear Partner,

Please send the best matching resumes ASAP.

Position: .Net Developer

Location: Austin, TX

Duration: 6 months

Required Skills

·         Experience developing and maintaining Web based  .Net applications
using C #

·         Experience with SQLSERVER 2008 and in creating and maintaining
complex SQL is required. Candidate should be able to write queries involving
Group By, Having Clauses. Understanding of nested queries is a plus

·         Strong understanding and knowledge  of Asp.Net <http://Asp.Net >
; MVC Framework and Experience working with Third Party API's

·         Experience with a complete life cycle development, including
migration issues, of an Enterprise .Net application is required

·         Experience with Agile, SCRUM methodologies

·         Experience in designing application, including understanding of
Design Patterns  and defining Object model, Business Interfaces, Object
Database Interaction

·         Knowledge of Ninject, Resharper , Object Relational Mapping

·         Experienced at problem solving and troubleshooting, and able to
demonstrate clear, concise, effective verbal and written communication
skills

·         With web-based apps, using .NET MVC

·         BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent combination
of education and relevant experience required

Best Regards,

RANJIT S

248 327 3812 – Direct

Fax : 248 354 3626 / 248 354 4258

Ramsoft Systems Inc

Certified: ISO 9001: 2000, MBE

ERP, BI, EAI, E-Business: “Projects & Staffing”

“Proudly serving the industry for 18 years”

TechServe Alliance Member (formerly NACCB)

www.ramsoft.net

We respect your email and Internet privacy. If you have received this e-mail
in error or wish to be removed from our e-mail list, please reply to us with
the word "REMOVE <mailto:ranj...@ramsoft.net?subject=REMOVE> " in the
subject line and your ID will be removed from our mailing list. We apologize
for any inconvenience caused