*Please send matching profiles to s...@dwlabs.com*
*
Hello Associates,
Hope you are doing great.
Please let me know if you have any suitable profile for the below position

Job Title: Mobile Developer
Job Location: Wilmington, DE
Duration: 3-6 Months
Rate: DOE

Required Skills
Javascript
HTML (preferably 5.0)
CSS (preferably 3.0)
Some Java and/or webservice background since some of the work will be Java
coding

PREFERRED:
PhoneGap development
Spring is a nice to have but we don’t need Spring MVC skills
SenchaTouch
Worklight development
Experience with camera controls

OTHER:
IPhone (Objective C) or Android development
It is also critical that candidates know we are not developing native apps
but using a vendor product which is a mix of native and vendor code– the
reason this is important is so that candidates expectations are set right.
Prefer to eliminate candidates who are only interested in pure native
development before we get to the phone screen or interview stage.

*Thanks & Regards...*

*Sam**///** Technical Recruiter///Dwlabs Inc *