Hi,

We have an urgent position with our client. Please find below the
details and let me know if you have any candidate matching the skill
set. Please get back to me with an updated resume, Availability and
Hourly Rate.

WebSphere portal developer --- California --- 6+ month’s contract
04 openings
Rate : Max $60/hr on C2C All inclusive

Job description:
• Min 8 years of experience
• Must have 1-3 years of WebSphere portal developer
• Excellent written and oral communication skills

Thanks,

Susheel
Allied Informatics, Inc.
1815 Satellite Blvd. Suite 302
Duluth, GA 30097 USA
Phone: 770-246-9800 extn.109 I Fax: 770-246-9098
Email: sush...@alliedinformatics.com  I URL: www.alliedinformatics.com