Hi,

I have a *senior .NET Consultant* available immediately. So, please send me
your requirements to sh...@cillium.com.

*Name*

*Vivek***

*Skill*

*Sr Programmer Analyst- .NET***

*Total Exp*

*12+*

*Location*

*NJ***

*Relocation*

*Jersey City, NJ and NYC(Midtown, uptown, Downtown)***

*Rate*

*$75-80/hr C2C*

*Visa Status*

*EAD GC***

*Professional Summary*

   - 12 years of experience in analysis, design, development and
   implementation of Client/Server, 3-Tier and Web Applications.
   - Implemented the Presentation Layer (Windows and Web Forms), Business
   layer (COM and COM+ Services) and Database Layer.
   - Extensive experience in .NET Framework and .NET technologies.
   - Strong hands on experience in C#, VB.NET, Silverlight, ASP.NET, ADO.NET,
   Visual Basic 6.0,VBA, VBScript, JavaScript, HTML,XML, ActiveX, ADO, RDO and
   MS-IIS,VS2005.
   - Very strong in Object Oriented Analysis and Designing (OOA and OOD),
   Object oriented programming (OOPS) including in depth knowledge of .NET
   Remoting.
   - Expertise in SQL Server 2000, 2005 and 2008 such as DTS, SSIS, SSRS,
   T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Views and Triggers.
   - Expertise in Oracle 9i, 10G and 11i database, PL/SQL, SQL*Loader,
   SQL*plus, packages, procedures, functions, triggers.
   - Involved in all the stages of Software Development Life Cycle
   including Requirements, Analysis and Design, implementation, integration,
   testing, deployment and maintenance.
   - Experience in developing UML diagrams including Use Case diagrams,
   Class diagrams, interaction diagrams, State diagrams and deployment
   diagrams by using Microsoft Visio and Enterprise Architect.
   - Hands on experience in writing effective Use Cases.
   - Functional experience includes Employee Benefits, Health Care, and
   Financial Accounting, Enterprise Resource Planning, Web based and B2B
   applications along with excellent communication, analytical, teamwork and
   Interpersonal Skills.
   - Actively work with customers to analyse business needs, gather and
   document business and system requirements.
   - Strong knowledge in ERP System Design, Development, Implementation.
   - Experience in Unit Testing, UAT and deployment of windows and web
   applications.
   - Pro-active team player with a positive attitude, demonstrated problem
   solving and analytical reasoning ability.
   - Excellent oral and written communication skills with a proven ability
   to effectively interact with all levels of employees

 *Skills:*

High Level Languages:

VB .Net, Visual Basic 6.0/5.0, C#, C++, C and Java 2.0., Visual FoxPro 5.0,
Power Builder.

Server Technologies:

ASP, ASP.NET, JSP, Servlets, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS),PHP.

Web Technologies :

Silverlight 4.0, HTML, VB Script, JavaScript, XML, DHTML, IIS, Web
services, SharePoint 2010.

Database:

SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, Oracle 9i /10 G/11g, My SQL, MS Access, Sybase.

Software / Tools :

SSRS,SSIS,DTS,FarPointSpreadSheetControl,CrystalReports9,

CrystalReports.Net, Erwin 3.5.2, MS Visio 2003/2007, MS Office 2007.

Operating Systems :

Win NT 4.0, Win 2000,Win 2003, Win XP, Vista, Win 7

Version Management Tools :

Windows Team Foundation Server, Visual Source Safe, Serena Version Manager,
Merant Tracker, MKS Client.

--

Thanks and Regards,
*Shiva Prasad*

*Cillium Corp*
T: 609-606-2034 | F: 609-964-1619
*sh...@cillium.com* <sh...@cillium.com> | *www.cillium.com*

GTalk/YIM/AOL IM: shiva.usit574*
*

*P Save trees. Print Only When Necessary*

 * *Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact
information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be
removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your
"original email address/addresses" in the subject heading*.* We will
immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if
any caused.