Hello All,

Beware of this company. Never work with this guy. He is a big time cheater.

*Sarayu Consultants Inc Srini 847-971-7864, 866-704-7416,
sr...@sarayuci.com <sr...@sarayuci.com>, h...@sarayuci.com <h...@sarayuci.com>*

*We have a contract in place with this guy for one of the candidates placed
at HP. He has never paid the candidate nor is he picking up our calls
regarding payment. He has bluntly refused to pay us. The amount pending is
over $30K. *

*PLEASE FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN SO THAT COMPANIES
DOES NOT BECOME A VICTIM OF THIS CROOK.*