**Please send resumes to **nirm...@datagrp.com <nirm...@datagrp.com>
**<**nirm...@datagrp.com
<nirm...@datagrp.com>**>**

*Hi,*

*Hope you are good! I have the below requirement with my preferred vendor.
Please do let me know if you have any suitable profile.*

*Position: Performance tester*

*Location: Charlotte, North Carolina*

*Duration: Long Term contract*

*JD:*

-          Must have significant experience utilizing *HP Performance
Center*

-          Must have minimum 2 years of experience leading onshore and
offshore teams including coordination of tasks and resources

-          This is a hands-on lead role and resource will be expected to
participate in scripting and execution tasks.  This is not a resource
management role.

-          Ability to Understand and Document Non-Functional Requirements

-          Ability to translate Non-Functional Requirement to Specific
Performance Test Cases

-          Should know the difference between Capacity Planning  and Load
Testing; Essentially the applicability when to do “Capacity planning” and
when to do *“Load testing”*

-          Ability to come up with Work Breakdown Structure and come up
with the execution Plan