Hi partners,

This is Aanchal from Technology resource Group. Below is the job
description and requirements for your perusal and please contact me if
having any questions or concerns.

*Role: Software Design Engineer*

*Location: Seattle, WA*

*Duration:  6 Months (Extension Possible)*

*Interview Mode: Telephonic Interview followed by Skype*

*Requirements:*

This group manages the Search Engine Optimizations. We are looking for
smart, technologists with very strong coding skills in HTML/JavaScript,
NodeJS, Java, Kafaka, MongoDB, Hadoop, etc.

Full stack development experience desired.

We need dynamic individuals able to work in a creative and collaborative
environment that push the boundaries of technology.

*Summary of skills:*

The outstanding individuals will work with both the business and technical
teams to innovate and write automation that tests new features and
enhancements for the SEO platform. They will have a respected voice at the
table for all project initiatives.

*Some of their responsibilities will include:*

Design, develop and support automation for all features developed by the
SEO team.
Work with engineers and other cross functional teams like Product
Management, Project Management, Release Engineering, Quality Assurance,
Operations teams etc. to test innovative solutions that meet our customers’
needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, reliability,
realistic implementation schedules, and adherence to development goals and
principles
Develop industry and product technical expertise
Estimate engineering effort, plan implementation, and rollout system changes
Lead product initiatives, recommend improvements, mentor and guide junior
team members
Identify project risks and work effectively to mitigate them

*Required Skills*

Minimum 5 years of software development & (SEO) Testing experience
Minimum 2 years test automation development
Minimum 2 years data testing
Minimum 2 years of Java or C++ development

*Preferred Skills*
Experience with object oriented design
Experience with test automation frameworks and management systems
Experience and Knowledge in SEO solutions and testing
Ability to clearly and concisely articulate ideas, thoughts, and opinions
during requirements and design sessions with the development team
Meticulous attention to detail

Thanks and Regards,

Aanchal Arora | Technical Recruiter

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office:408-709-1760 Ext : 812 | Direct: 408-826-8378

Gtalk/YM: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> aanchalarora825 | Fax: 408-884-2409

aanc...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com