Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with the your updated resume and I will
get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back
at my contact number 408-693-3170

*Role:              Software PHP Developer*
*Location:       Jersey City, NJ*
*Duration:       12 Months Contract *
*MOI:             Face to Face*

*Key Requirements :*
Extensive lead/senior level experience of:
·        Server-side programming experience
·        Strong PHP skills
·        Strong integration knowledge using APIs, especially REST
·        Web development skills (HTML, CSS, JS)
·        Ability to independently evaluate and propose
framework/technologies
·        Experience using Agile development methodology
·        Scripting knowhow for automation
·        Unix/Linux skills including batch scripting
·        MySQL or MS SQL Server skills
·        Mobile Device Management solutions
·        Networking concepts and protocols including IP, routing,
networking protocols such as TLS, SMTP, ActiveSync, RDP and ICA.
·        Apple iOS or Google Android device security and management and
integration into enterprise-scale security, administration and technology
processes
·        Technical knowledge about VPN connectivity solutions
·        Advanced security concepts and protocols including
certificates/PKI, 2FA, RADIUS and firewalls
·        Enterprise level mobile app projects (evaluation, integration,
deployment)
·        Automated testing and continuous integration
·        LDAP integration.

*Skill Summary:*  Building on a very strong technical knowledge and
experience base in the above areas candidates must be highly *articulate*
and *persuasive* communicators, with strong *collaboration* and *teamwork*
skills and a *proven* ability to manage the delivery of *innovative*
solutions to a large, geographically diverse global enterprise.

Thanks and Regard’s

[image: Inline image 1]
www.enterprisesolutioninc.com

*Arpan Chandra*