**Please send resumes to  **<**nirm...@datagrp.com <nirm...@datagrp.com>*
*>**

*Hi,*

*Hope you are good!*

*I have the below requirement with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile.*

*Role: SAP FICO Consultant*

*Location: Fort Worth, TX*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Rate: $55/hr on C2C MAX(NOT NEGOTIABLE)*

*NOTE: LOOKING FOR USC OR GC ONLY*

Overall relevant *experience of 8+years in SAP FICO module with exposure
and experience of 1-2 years in SAP-PS module preferred*. And additional
domain knowledge in Financial Accounting is desired.

Primary Skill: SAP FICO

Secondary skillset: *SAP-PS*

*The JD for SAP FICO Functional consultant...*

1.     Experience on SAP FICO with Project Systems modules with 1
full-cycle SAP implementation including requirements gathering, planning
and scoping, application design, configuration, testing, deployment, and
post go-live support.  Should have sound configuration knowledge on

FI General Ledger (GL),

2.     FI Accounts Payable (AP),

3.     FI Accounts Receivable (AR),

4.     FI Asset Accounting,

5.     Internal Order, Cost and Profit Center Accounting

6.     Well experienced in FRICEW elements including writing Functional
Specifications

7.     Able to handle configurations of PS independently.

8.     Map / define PS org elements, Key data structure, Master data to
meet user requirement.

9.     Integration PS with Finance and Controlling modules.

10.  Integration SAP FI & SD and SAP FI & MM.

11.  Excellent client facing skills