*Hi,*

*I have the below requirements with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile*

*Please send resumes to **moh...@datagrp.com <moh...@datagrp.com>; **Direct:
201 308 –8704*

*Senior Java developer with strong in Liferay experience*

*Dearborn, MI*

*6+ Months contract*

*Max Rate: $50/hr on C2C*

*NEED H1B CANDIDATES*

*Skills:*

Java

J2EE

Tomcat

JavaScript

JSP

HTML

Agile

*Qualifying Questions:*

Java/J2EE minimum hands-on experience of 5 years?

JavaScript, JSP, jQuery, hands-on experience of 4 years?

*Description Of Services:*

Serves as a *Senior Java/J2EE developer on Lifeary based web portal and
it's supporting tools in the development-cycle*.

As a Senior Java Developer you will be responsible for expert level
development services and guidance to support the daily feature development,
maintenance, and deployments.

Develop and maintain Java code for a Liferay-based portal.

While primarily focusing on feature development this position requires a
solid knowledge of Java, HTML, CSS, and Javascript.

Develop solutions to complex challenges in a Liferay-based portal with
numerous *API integrations*.

You will be responsible for feature and workflow implementations with high
level of quality and coding standards.

Track and report the work according to the process and *Atlassians' tools.*