**Please send resumes to  **<**nirm...@datagrp.com <nirm...@datagrp.com>*
*>**

*Hi,*

*Hope you are good!*

*I have the below requirement with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile.*

*Role: Front-End Developer*

*Location: Mooresville, NC*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*NOTE: NEED GC OR USC ONLY*

*Rate: $42/hr on C2C MAX(NOT NEGOTIABLE)*

Job Description:

•         Coding, testing and analyzing application software

•         Improve existing code to ensure optimal functionality of web
applications.

•         Maintain existing programs and applications

•         Evaluate and increase application software effectiveness

•         Technology competencies could include: *Java, HTML, CSS, ASP,
.NET, and Tibco.*

•         Collaborate and work closely with business analysts and team
members to provide IT and business-specific knowledge and expertise, and
create solutions that are aligned with business directives.

•         Work closely with testers to spot bugs in programming code and
fix any resulting issues.

•         Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills

•         Translate software requirements into workable programming code

•         Develop new code for web applications

•         Establish detailed program specifications through discussion with
internal business unit

•         Break down program specification into simplest form and translate
this logic into a programming language

Requirements:

•         Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field

•         3 to 5 years of experience in web application development or
related field.