*Hi,*

*I have the below requirements with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile*

*Please send resumes to **moh...@datagrp.com <moh...@datagrp.com>; **Direct:
201 308 –8704*

*Role: **(Oracle + SQL)** DBA *

*Location - Columbus, OH*

*Duration – Long Term Contract*

*Max Rate: $50/hr on C2C **  (NO OPTS)*

 *JD:*

·         Oracle Administration (70%)

·         SQL Administration (30%)

·         Support and administer SQL Server database ecosystem consisting
2008, 2008R2, 2012, 2014 versions

·         Support SQL Server high availability architecture including
clustering and always-on solutions

·         Support Database Deployment management

·         Support Development Database activities

·         Support database modernization and consolidation initiatives

·         Support Database performance management

·         Support Database Backup and Recovery operations

·         Support 24/7 database operations by providing extended support