*Please submit resumes to go...@technumen.com <go...@technumen.com>*

Title: Embedded Software consultant

Location: Shrewsbury, MA

Duration: 6+ months

* Develop unit test procedures for embedded software written in C

* Have a working experience of white box testing approaches (Decision,
Branch, Line, MC/DC)

* Proficiency (or ability to obtain proficiency) in using VectorCAST to
execute test procedures

* Have a working experience of Free RTOS

* Ability to work with online bugtracking software

* Good written and verbal communication to review expected code behavior,
pass/fail criteria and discuss issues encountered

* Use revision control system to maintain test procedures  we will need 3-4
developers in order to meet our aggressive time lines.

*Thanks &* *Regards*

*Gopal*

*Sr. Recruiter  *

*TECH**NU**MEN,Inc*

E Mail: *go...@technumen.com <go...@technumen.com>* |Ph: 732-399-9499

*242 Old NewBrunswick Rd, Suite #310, Piscataway NJ - 08854.*

*www.technumen.com <http://www.technumen.com/>*