*Hi,*

*I have the below requirements with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile*

*Please send resumes to **moh...@datagrp.com <moh...@datagrp.com>; **Direct:
201 308 –8704*

*Role: Peoplesoft Consultant with strong experience in Global
Payroll(Mexico)*

*Location: Franklin, TN*

*Duration: 6 months ** (**NO OPTS)*

*Note: Please don't send 1986 date of birth Resume*

*JD:*

Minimum of 4-5 years of PeopleSoft *Global Payroll experience (Mexico )*
additional T&L and Absence experience will be better* PeopleSoft 9.1 or 9.2
*experience or higher (GP Mexico ) Subject matter expert and good
analytical skills to development/Support lifecycle for PeopleSoft Global
Payroll Works on all project phases including fit/gap, configuration, and
testing of PeopleSoft Global Payroll Configure the PeopleSoft Global
Payroll system to meet each client's unique business requirements Upgrade
and implementation experience preferable Good understanding of setup tables
, year-end processing, entire GP payroll cycle, processes and reporting
Understands integration of Core HR , Time & Labor into PeopleSoft Global
Payroll Clear and effective communication in English and Spanish (optional
but preferable)