**Please send resumes to  **<**nirm...@datagrp.com <nirm...@datagrp.com>*
*>**

*Hi,*

*Hope you are good!*

*I have the below requirement with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile.*

*Role: Python Developer*

*Location: Milwaukee, WI*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Rate: $40/hr on C2C MAX*

*Overview:*

We are looking for an onsite engineer who is having very good knowledge on
Python coding and databases knowledge (e.g. SQL Database). Algorithms will
be provided by the customer team and our onsite engineer has to use the
algorithms and extracts data from the databases and do the statistical work
on database using Python coding.

*Primary Skills:*

- Very Good in Python coding
- Good in usage of Python for statistical data analysis.
- Good in Databases (e.g.: SQL Server Database)
- Knowledge on any Statistical software’s.
- Good in communication and customer facing skills.

*Secondary Skills:*

Knowledge on any Statistical software’s.